Art Spectrum Canvas Heavy Duty Wedges Pack of 8
$7.77 inc. GST
Pack of 8 timber wedges for tightening stretched canvas for heavy duty stretcher bars.
How to insert the Wedges:
1. Insert the wedges, by hand, into the corner slots in the corners at the back of your canvas.
2. Place pieces of card between the stretchers and the canvas in each corner. This protects the canvas from any accidental contact during wedge fitting.
3. Stand the canvas upright.
4. Using a small hammer, knock the wedges upwards into the slots whilst supporting the canvas with your free hand.
5. Always use the wedges to move one stretcher at a time, thus keeping the canvas square.
6. Rotate the canvas and continue to knock the remaining wedges with the hammer until your desired tension is reached
Out of stock